the slow Journey...: Analogical

Friday, August 17, 2007

Analogical

I swear yesterday while waiting to collect my passport, it felt like waiting for my ORD to come.

When i got the ticket with the queue number 3512, whats below shocked me.

Note: There are 498 others in the queue.
Wow.

Its almost the same as starting to countdown the number of days to ORD upon enlistment date. -.-

I waited and waited, from the painful wait at the start of the arduous 2-3 hrs to come onto the bored/sleepy phase in the middle and back to the fist clenching last stretch of the nigh eternal wait. Funny how it simply sums up the NS life. BMT hell at the start to the slightly numb/ bored part around the 1 year mark and then finally the painful last few months before we are unshackled.


and why is the Secret OST still not out!! grrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home