the slow Journey...: What a weekend

Saturday, July 28, 2007

What a weekend

Didnt even have the time for updates this weekend. This week for me is almost equivalent to a 12 day work week la. Friday had the 2nd half of the day off, BUT in the end had to rush for tuition in the evening and out again after that all the way til NEXT morning when its book in back to camp time! -.- yay..... duty...... After that, tomorrow morning will need to rush down to Serangoon Gardens for tuition til noon before ill most likely have my lunch OUT of house. It doesnt end there! its another tuition after lunch time till about 4, and i still need to get something for a friend! ahh!

Will be having dinner outside with my parents to sort of celebrate my birthday, which is on monday....ANOTHER duty day... and thus part 2 of my 12 day work week would begin.... praying and hoping this wont be like my saddest birthday ever.

Anyway was thinking today, if i had to choose between money and relationship ( friends, family, spouse, etc) I would most definitely give up money willingly for my family, friends or loved ones. Just cant comprehend why some would wanna betray their close friends or family for cold hard cash.

There, just typed everything down with absolutely no flow, continuity or probably link with each other.

Please dont break down. thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home