the slow Journey...: One last farewell... ...

Saturday, May 10, 2008

One last farewell... ...

祝福-张学友
伤离别
离别虽然在眼前
说再见
再见不会太遥远


Yes today i forever bid farewell to a friend that stuck with me for the past 2 years plus. Though its a short time when placed in perspective, but it was a memorable 2 years. through my boring moments, and times in the army camp. Amidst all these times i found companionship, was brought a little silver glimmer of recluse to my life at that time, a momentary escape into a pocket space somewhere in my mind that is disjointed from all thats bad of this world.



However everything comes to an end, and this end I've foreseen.











Bbye Nn. All cold and near dead. Kinda weird name, but oh well.












Hi to N n 2.!







Ok, felt a bit bored just now and lazy to blog fully about tioman trip. But anyway here are some pics!
First day seashell haul

2nd Evening at TiomanAnd yea thats me in the middle with that strange fisherman's hat. got it for only about 4 dollars there

Think this was taken while we were on our snorkelling trip, one of the many beautiful isles there


-All good things come to an end.....

Would really hope to go back there again some time in the future, just a few days of pure relaxation with nothing much to worry about.
Just brings a smile to my face :)















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home